And In The End…
– A story about a man who, after reaching the end of his life, finds someone waiting.
– No age verification, but intermittent swearing, cranky old bastards, a Neil Gaiman reference and sporadic philosophy.
– A Chicago woman’s first ski trip to Japan doesn’t go quite as expected.
– Slight swearing, a bit of tasteful naughties, a lot of geography and mild horror. No age verification.
– When one day a man finds himself in a strange misty place that seems oddly familiar and, yet, entirely mysterious, he discovers his feet taking him toward a certain cave.
– No age verification. Minor name-calling. Mild medical yuckies. Somewhat sad and a bit wistful.
– Cedric Cooper, a computer analyst in Nova Scotia, has a monstrous time in an alley as he hurries to catch a train.
– No age verification but there’s some scattered f-words and accents.
– A courier stops at a bar where the locals are dangerous, but another traveller is well-suited to deal with the threat.
– Age verification required. Genre: Modern Horror. Trigger warnings: graphic violence, moderate profanity, moderate Roxette references.
– Clara, recently introduced to the Doctor, has stepped out of her comfort zone.
– No age verification. Pretty clean. Simple character interaction fan-fiction set at the start of The Rings of Akhaten.